I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Several Of My, Previously, Unnamed Phobias

Digitalisaccidentalusdischargusaphobia:
The fear that the fingergun I hold to my head to show the world that I am a complete idiot will one day accidentally go off and actually kill me.



Oraculardetergentisobscurussummonmonsterusaphobia:
The fear that the bathroom that was empty and safe moments before, will fill with Monsters the moment soap gets in your eyes. As if soap and eyeballs somehow create an interdimensional portal allowing every monster ever created to appear in your bathroom, simultaneously.


DidisaythatoutloudaPhobia:
The fear everything you have thought in your life you have actually said out loud, but that you also have a memory disorder that stops you from realizing it.