I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Magazine Cover Model.

I think the key to making money, is to show off your personal assets to their full potential. For years now I have been a cover model for magazines of different ilk. But flip, you say, it isn't fair that you should be blessed with all this natural talent in writing, graphic arts and general awesomeness and be a model as well! It's true; it isn't fair. I will now list for you some of the magazines my likeness has graced.





I have raked it in over the years, making literally tens of dollars, with theses magazines and their combined readership of nearly a handful of people.