I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Flip's, I'm Not Very Inspired, I'll Make A List, List.

I haven't written since last Thursday, partly because I'm uninspired and partly because I got sidetracked in The Coffee Shop, the bloggers support/help site. (Damn you blogger-ites; or is it philes?) All the "how to blog" sites say that lists are an excellent blog tool; that they are easy and interesting. I don't get it, but who am I to argue with the experts?
Grocery List
Santa's List
To Do List
Craigs List
 
Angie's List
  
FBI Most Wanted List

Twinkie's List of Ingredients

Parts List


Listerine

Listing Ship
Dave Lister

That was EASY!