I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Charlie Sheen Acts Like a Boob in Karate Kid XXL.

I don't know if this is really true, but one thing I have learned is that if I mention Charlie Sheen in a blog; it is super popular. I spent all of ten minutes on a list and it was my most viewed by a mile. Boobs don't hurt either. It is interesting what blogs are a hit (or what passes for a hit in my world). Maybe to attract attention I will rename the blog Charlie Sheen is a Boob. I will write about the same stuff, but just with a snappy new attention grabbing title. I think I will also start having lists as a regular part of my blog. 10 ways Charlie Sheen is a Boob, 10 ways that Boobs are like Charlie Sheen, Charlie Sheen's 10 Favorite boobs.
    No, that would just be pandering. And I won't lower myself to that level... unless it is really profitable. I mean because I have artistic integrity. Unlike Charlie Sheen. Or boobs. They rarely have artisitic integrity, either. Enough about boobs, and pretend you've never heard of Charllie Sheen.You can't do it, can you?. "Winning!", is just too fun to say. Almost as much fun as, "oh no, she di'ent". What does that mean? I don't even know, this post got away from me somehow. In closing, I will leave you with this thought; Shel Silverstein is awesome. We should talk about Shel more, and Charlie less. You'll be happier, and so will I, blog hits be damned.