I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Monday, April 7, 2014

Giraffe Detangler.

It is common knowledge that giraffes have the longest necks in the animal kingdom. Long and skinny... and bendy. And everyone knows that unattended long, skinny, bendy things, inevitably manage to tie themselves into knots. Exactly like the earbud cords from your iPhone.
   And it thus follows that giraffes are constantly getting their necks all tangled up. Since I've never seen a giraffe all pretzeled up, somebody must be unknotting them. And those somebodies are probably getting paid handsomely for their detangling skills. But whenever I go down to the zoo, to let them know I know what's up, and that I want a job, because I can untie a giraffe with the best of them, they always pretend they don't know what I am talking about, and claim that giraffes don't suffer from this malady and that I should leave before they call security. Selfish bastards, I know that they just don't want to share with me. But if your giraffe is suffering from a snarled neck, call me. My rates are totally reasonable.