I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Roller Derby For Blind Obese Nudists.

Sometimes even the fringe sports, which strive to be inclusive, sports for the disenfranchised, allow well deserving people to fall through the cracks. For instance, disc golf is terribly unfriendly to transgender quadruple amputees. And water polo won't bend it's rules and allow people that can't swim that suffer from agoraphobia to compete. But I aim to rectify this injustice in a least some small measure.
   So I found the must underrepresented group in history, and formed a roller derby league for them. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a hit, if I could get more people to sign up. But if the Gustafson twins, the only people to sign up so far, are any indication, it is gonna be the most amazing sport ever.