I consolidated the stories about Fred.

HILL BLOCKS VIEW IS DEAD.

...long live, Hill Blocks View. I miss writing. But the thought of one more round of "welcome backs", or obsessing over stats, or thinking of the clever response to a comment, or the obligation to read everyone else's blog... not so much. So I'll try and write. No pressure. If you feel the need to respond, you can email me. I like email. flipaul@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 4, 2013

DIY Dentistry And Doctory.


If there is one thing that people are always complaining about, it's how much everybody hates hipsters. But another thing that people really don't like, is the high cost of medical care. Doctor and Dentist visits are expensive. People often have to choose between medical care or 80" plasma TV's, or gold plated Prius's. It's sad really, having to give up the necessities of life, just because some doctor wants to live in a house.
   But now with the internet, and this brand new emerging site called YouTube, it's possible to take care of yourself from the comfort of your own home. I'll set up a channel where people can view DIY videos for free. I'll make millions selling ad space; it's a no-brainer. I'll have several some short videos covering some basic procedures. There is wart removal, tooth extraction, blood drawing, basic anesthetics, Dremmel teeth cleaning, liver transplants, root canals, basic brain surgery, and lastly, advanced sex change.